menu adsense

sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

Japan, The Strange Country

japan the strange countryjapan the strange countryjapan the strange countryjapan the strange country

Muy buena pieza infográfica animada que nos expone en 8 puntos grandes problemas actuales de la cultura japonesa, el video fue creado por Kenchi Tanaka como parte de su tesis universitaria.

This is my final thesis project. I created info-graphic, motion piece. My objective is to make Japanese people to think about that everything happening here in Japan, isn't that normal. So I created this video from foreigner's point of view, rather than Japanese people's point of view.  By the way, please don't call me racist, because I am one of short, small eyes Japanese ;P


Fuente: http://nfgraphis.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario